- APELLATION: D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% TINTA FINA
- VINTAGE: 2016
- WINE CONCEPT: Sourced from the grapes from the traditional Pago del Vilano located in Pedrosa del Duero, representing the maximal expression of our terroir. This vineyard was planted in 1917 with the purest Tinto fino clone currently found in Ribera del Duero, producing small clusters that transfer to the wine all the character and authenticity of our growing area.
- WINE MAKING: It is a 100% Tinta Fina wine with extreme low yield, selected by hand. Malolactic fermentation and aged for 24 months in medium toast oak barrels. Limited Production: 6.225 bottles. Numbered bottles
- TASTING NOTES: Bold berry and black-cherry aromas nicely assembled with oaky nuances like coconut scents. This has yet hard but manageable tannins that create a powerful but elegant mouthfeel. Flavors of coconut, vanilla, blackberry and chocolate finish with firm, dry tannins, fresh acidity and a lasting mocha flavor