- APELLATION: D.O. Ribera del Duero.
- GRAPE VARIETY: 75% Tempranillo, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot.
- WINEMAKING: Malolactic fermentation and aged for a minimum of 18 months in selected oak barrels. Limited production and numbered bottles. Contains Sulphites.
- TASTING NOTES: Deep ruby red color. Ripe red fruit, cherry, currant and blackberry. Notes of black pepper, tobacco, liquorice, vanilla and balsamic. Elegant and full bodied wine, with ripe tannins and a long and persistent finish.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14- 16ºC.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%