- TYPE OF WINE: Red, aged
- AREA: O. Ribera del Duero
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml.
- VARIETY: Tempranillo 100%
- VINTAGE: 2021
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5% Vol
- WINE-MAKING: Selection of our vines older than 10 years handpicked at the peak of ripeness and sourced from Pedrosa de Duero. Maceration in stainless steel for 8-10 days at a controlled temperature of 17-23 ºC. Aged for 3 months in oak barrel and 3 months in the bottle.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14º - 16ºC
- TASTING NOTE: Red cherry with a ruby rim, and medium-to-high intensity. Floral notes, aromas of ripe wood berries and hints of vanilla and liquorice. Rounded, structured and persistent in the mouth. Very harmonic wine