- TYPE OF WINE: rosé, unaged.
- AREA:O. Ribera del Duero
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml.
- VARIETY: tempranillo 100%
- VINTAGE: 2017
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5% Vol.
- WINE-MAKING: finely crafted from red grapes of Tempranillo vineyards older than 40 years, the whole clusters are macerated in cold followed by gentle and short direct pressing, thereby obtaining a very pale juice.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 9º - 12ºC.
- TASTING NOTEE: delicate pink color. Deep aromas of honeysuckle, raspberries and cherries at full ripening. Fresh, medium-bodied and lingering with lively finish.