- APELLATION: D.O. Ribera del Duero
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml.
- GRAPE VARIETY: 75% Tinta Fina, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Merlot
- VINTAGE: 2016
- ALCOHOLIC CONTENT: 15% Vol.
- AGEING: 18 months in medium toast Frech oak
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16- 18ºC.
- WINE CONCEPT: The first blend of Vilano is design to approach a more international profile by combining the traditional Tinta Fina grapes from our old vines together with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot coming from the highlands of the DO Ribera del Duero in an excellent harvest and vintage.
- WINE MAKING: Malolactic fermentation and aged for 18 months in medium toast French oak barrels Limited Production: 26.949 bottles. Numbered bottles
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Deep ruby red in color. Ripe red fruit, black cherry, black currant and blackberry. Nose: Black pepper, tobacco, licorice, vanilla and violet notes.Taste: Elegant and full bodied wine with ripe tannins and a long, lingering finish.