Vilano Selección Premium 2016
- TYPE OF WINE: Vilano Selección Premium 2016
- APELLATION: D.O. Ribera del Duero
- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% tempranillo
- VINTAGE: 2016
- ALCOHOLIC CONTENT: 14,5%
- WINE MAKING: Limited production of 1988 bottles. Selection and manual harvest of centennial vines. Fermentation for 10 days at a controlled temperature of 28º C and maceration for a further 14 days. It remains for 24 months in French oak barrels and 12 months in the bottle.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE:: 16- 18ºC
- TASTING NOTES: Bright and deep ruby red color. It is a wine with a great intensity, very mineral, with a great aromatic palette. Ripe black fruit, spices and liquorice. In the mouth it is opulent, with a great concentration of flavor. Fruit and expression of the terroir nuanced by the toasting of the barrel. Soft tannins. With a very long and persistent finish.