- TYPE OF WINE:White, unaged
- AREA: O. Rueda
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml.
- GRAPE VARIETY:Verdejo 100 %
- VINTAGE: 2017
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13% Vol.
- WINE-MAKING: handpicked harvest with selection of bunches in the vineyard. Destemmed, crush and fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 8- 20 days.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 7º - 9ºC.
- TASTING NOTE: Straw yellow color with shining steely golden reflections. Aromas of crunchy green apple and pineapple, with citric hints as well as fennel and fig tree, very typical of the variety. In the mouth delivers a vivacious acidity. Well-balanced, cool and refreshing, with a lingering and pleasant bitter aftertaste.